Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A New Colour Combination.

 
For me any way, and inspired by me watching Project Runway Australia! Navy blue, and Raspberry.
 
This card has been made for the Handmade Harbour Blog, Anything Goes Challenge that can be found here:
 
 
Its a new blog that I have stumbled across, and one that I think I am really going to Love!
 
 
To make the card, I have used the fab cupcake freebie that is currently up for grabs, and coloured in using only magenta and midnight blue promarkers.
 
The image is then matted onto blue glitter paper from pondskipper crafts (from when they were still little local craft shop. www.pondskippercrafts.co.uk if you want to have a look) and a raspberry paper from the same place.
 
The image is then layered onto a pink floral paper from Fizzy Moon, and matted again in the same navy blue.
 
The card is finished with a gold Happy Birthday and three small gold hearts.
 
Simple.
 
Hope everyone is doing well!
 
Lel
 


3 comments:

  1. Lesley this card is beautiful! I love the color combo and the three little gold hearts just finish the card perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love that you've used an unusual colour combination and it's always good to hear where inspiration came from. I'm glad you are enjoying the Handmade Harbour blog too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge - hope to see more of you (and your cards!) in the future! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Pink and grey is a lovely combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete